Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tuesday Tech Tidbits February 14, 2017

Exeter High School
Tuesday Tidbits: Technology
February 14, 2017


by Sandy Blanc

Happy Valentines Day! Can you believe the snow we keep getting!? I am happy to be here today! Hopefully, you all had a nice day yesterday!



Technology Tool of the Week: Table of Contents in Google Docs!



Recently, I have found myself using the Table of Contents in Google Docs. I find it to be a great way to organize lengthy documents and I am certain that it will be helpful for your classroom!







Take a look at this screencast to see how to add a Table of Contents!


How can I use this in my class?

You can use the Table of Contents in Google Docs for:
  • Team meeting minutes (if you are using on Google Doc as a “running” minutes page).
  • E-Books (for creating student e-book projects).
  • Running notes for students (taking notes in class on a Google Doc).
  • Attaching a Google Doc to your website for student homework assignments.
  • Other!
Teacher Tech Days- Wednesdays!
TOMORROW: Open Technology Questions- if you have question about something, come on up!
Where? A223
When? Wednesday at 2:30-3:30pm on February 15, 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment