Monday, March 6, 2017

Tuesday Tech Tidbits March 7, 2017

Exeter High School
Tuesday Tidbits: Technology
March 7, 2017


by Sandy Blanc

Technology Tool of the Week: Google Drawings!

Google Drawings is one of the most underutilized applications of G Suite for Education. As I use it more frequently, I enjoy the versatility of the application and simplicity of the toolbar.

How can I use this in my class?

You can use Google Drawings for a plethora of reasons in your classroom. This application can be used for students or staff to create images and words. I listed a few on my screencast such as;
Annotate: Maps, Artwork, Historical Documents, Anatomy
Organize: Diagrams, Graphic Organizers, Infographics
Create: Timelines, Posters, Tutorials, Vector Drawings and more!

Teacher Tech Days- Wednesdays!
TOMORROW: Open Technology Questions- if you have a question about something or want to share something, come on up!
Where? A223

When? Wednesday at 2:30-3:30 pm on March 8, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment