Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Tuesday Tech Tidbits October 27, 2020

 

Tuesday Tech Tidbits




October 27, 2020
___________________________________________________________
by Sandy Blanc

Tip of the Week:
 Stylus Suggestion for Chromebooks

I have had a few teachers reach out about purchasing a stylus for the touchscreen chromebooks. I have finally found one I think works well! 

This stylus is called a BoxWave AccuPoint Stylus and is for sale on Amazon for $28.95. 
I love this stylus because it has a fine tip, and works on any of our chromebooks (I tested on ASUS teacher chromebook, Lenovo student chromebook, and HP student chromebook). This stylus needs to be charged and works very responsively. I have a sample one in my office if you would like to try it! 


What do I need a stylus for?
  • Easily annotate .pdfs using Kami
  • Sketch notes in Google Keep
  • Draw on a white board for your classes (using Jamboard) or other. 
  • Draw using Sketchpad 5.1
  • Selecting items on from the chromebook or opening up pages
  • Many more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment