Exeter High School
Tuesday Tidbits: Technology
June 06, 2017
by Sandy Blanc
I would like to share this article by Eric Curtis called “End-of-Year Google Classroom Clean-Up”. This article highlights the below six steps to help you clean up your Google Classroom and prepare for next year.
- Return Student Work (in Classroom)
- Un-enroll Students
- Archive (this works well if you choose to not “un-enroll”)
- Remove old classroom calendars
- Move old class folders in Drive
- Remove class “shared with me” files
Here is a tutorial I created to show how to archive your classes in Google Classroom.
How can I use this in my class?
It is important to keep Google Classroom Organized for your students (and for yourself!). If you follow the suggestions above then students will be able to still access their work and you will be able to access pre-existing assignments.